Thursday, May 27, 2010

Suzy homemaker

I was raised the way many southern and italian girls were. Women cooked and cleaned and smiled and were serene. They keep their home nice and tidy and always have food prepared and backup prepped and leftovers and something baking.ALWAYS.
well I live in NYC and am independent and work 2 jobs and a jewlery line and a dance company and I have a life.
Buuuuutttt......
There is no excuse. So who cares? So do half this city who also have pets and kids and stay a size 4/6.
For the simple reason that he works super hard and deserves it am I trying to change my habits. He does sooooooo much for us and me alone I can prepare a few meals a week (remember we live in NYC a few is alot) and keep the apt nice and neat.
I love him.
So I will try to be the best housewife in Astoria!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment