Monday, April 5, 2010

A ball of blah

I ate a cheeseburger, fries and wings today. It's the first time in a long time I felt guilty as I was eating. Why do I keep making these choices? I have to lose 45 pounds. I feel the beginning of a hard unhealthy lifestyle. I don't want that. I'm on my way to work and will be grabbing a salad and going to the gym after. I feel so weak. Last week I ate pounds of Easter candy. Ugh. I don't want health problems. I don't I don't I don't

On another note I kinda want to delete some fb friends. Is that bad?! Some won't be hard at all to do but a couple will be painful. By deleting them I need to delete friends of them too. Eesh. How did fb rule our social world?! And why do I care?! I've been deleted from a few. Ehh. I've even thought of creating a new profile and adding my close friends so I don't have to delete anyone. Why don't I have the balls to cut toxins out of my life?!

The only positive thing right now is I've been attempting to make new jewlery. The image in my head isn't coming through in my actual creations. O the challanges

Remember when I took 5 full days to clean out my apartment? Well it's back to shit. I have to get it together. Man o man



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment