Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's time to talk

So you know you're at your lowest when your trainer (in my case sensai) tells you that he has to weigh you and put you on a program. Rock bottom. I have trained every day this week ( so what it's only Tuesday.... That's two days more than las week). I'm becoming more conscious of what I eat. I think I'm finding a healthy groove. I love love love my wii fit plus!!! So awesome!! And it's fun to do and you're panting at the end! Lots of changes happening. Cleaned out the apartment. Like every nook and corner is cleaned and refreshed. Big year ahead. Changes at work (fingers crossed). So raise your gallen jug of water you've been drinking out of all day and cheer " hears to the feather!"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment